|Product Name::||High Precision Zirconia Balls Are Available In Many Sizes||Roundness:||≥98%|
|Advantage:||Excellent Wear Resistance||Grain Size:||<0.1um|
|Self Consumption (ppm):||<1||Color:||Pure White|
1.5mm zirconia balls,
6.03g/cm3 zirconia balls,
6.03g/cm3 Zirconia Ceramic Parts
High – precision zirconia balls are available in many sizes
High – precision zirconia balls are available in many sizes. Zirconia balls are most commonly used as check valves in flow control applications. When subject to stress by impact, grinding, or cracking, a zirconia ball undergoes “transformation toughening” which stops cracks from spreading and actually makes the ball stronger in the stressed area than what it was originally.
Ceramic ball bearings for use in jigs, tools, gauges, solenoid valves, check valves, other types of valves, high-grade bicycle parts, automotive parts, machine components, etc. .
|Compressive strength||>2.0KN (Φ1.5mm)|
1. A wide range sizes for selection: from micro bead with 0.05mm to big ball with 60mm;
2. Fine and homogenous Tetragonal Zirconia Policristal (TZP): PPM wear rate suit to deal with contamination free products;
3. The highest hardness and toughness: the optimal choice to grind the corrosive and abrasive material;
1. High-performance bearings, pumps, and valves.
2. Check valves.
3. Flow meters.
4. Measurement instruments.
5. Electronic materials and components e.g. CMP slurry, ceramic capacitors, lithium iron phosphate battery.
6. Chemicals including Agrochemicals e.g. fungicides, insecticides.
Contact Person: Lucy Sun