|Filling Volumes:||1-100ml||Feature:||Self-Lubricating/Wear Resistance|
|Theory:||Vacuum Pump||Keyword:||Customized Zirconia Ceramic Cylindrical Plunger For Industrial|
|Application:||Metering, Precision Filling Equipment||Specification:||Customised|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case With Foam Filled||Material:||Zirconia Ceramic|
Mohs9 Cylindrical Plunger,
100ml Cylindrical Plunger,
100ml Ceramic Plunger
customized Zirconia Ceramic Cylindrical Plunger for Industrial
1. The raw materials are all medical grade and tested by cytotoxicity.
2. High hardness, high wear resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and stable performance.
3. The working face of the plunger adopts a special process and has self-lubricating effect.
4. The inner cavity surface adopts fluid structure, no dead angle, smooth surface like mirror surface, vibration polishing, convenient for cleaning and disinfection.
5. The pump body structure is sealed with 316L stainless steel for easy disassembly.
6. The product has been tested for safety such as corrosion resistance, acidity and alkalinity, and the indicators have reached the level of international similar products.
|Modulus of Elasticity||Gpa||200|
|Thermal Expansivity Cofficient||10^-6K^-1||10|
1. High density: over 6 g/cm3, which makes it the densest body of the ceramic products
2. High hardness: over 9 on Mohs scale, diamond being 10, with a satin-smooth surface finish
3. High toughness: over 1200 MPa, approx. 4 times in comparison with 95% alumina
4. Excellent wear resistance, it's much better than aluminum oxide ceramics with longer life cycle
5. Low thermal conductivity: less than 3 W/m.k at ambient temperature, so it's an ideal thermal material
6. Good chemical and corrosion resistance, it's equivalent to above 99% alumina
Application of Zirconia Ceramic Piston:
Topical and parenterals: inject able in vials, ampoule, syringes, enema.
Entrails: syrups, capsules, drop
--- Liquid Food
Beer, beverage, dairy, wine, edible oil.
Perfumes, lotions, creams, pastes, shampoo and make-up.
Ink, reagents, chemicals.
Contact Person: Lucy Sun