|Product Name:||High Precision Fine Silicon Nitride Ceramic Bearing Ball||Material:||Silicon Nitride|
|Application:||Industrial Ceramic||Packaging Details:||Box, Carton, Wooden, Bag Etc. Customized Package|
|Fracture Toughness:||5.0～7.0||Water Absorption:||0%|
Fine silicon nitride ceramic balls,
3.2g/cm3 silicon nitride ceramic balls,
1300C silicon nitride ceramic balls
High Precision Fine Silicon Nitride Ceramic Bearing Ball
Silicon nitride is a man-made compound synthesized through several different chemical reaction methods. Parts are pressed and sintered by well-developed methods to produce a ceramic with a unique set of outstanding properties. The material is dark gray to black in color and can be polished to a very smooth reflective surface, giving parts with a striking appearance. High-performance silicon nitride materials were developed for automotive engine wear parts, such as valves and cam followers, and proven effective.
|Elastic modulus E||GPa||380||350||300-320||210|
|Maximum use temperature||℃||1000||1300||400||400|
|Thermal expansion coefficient||10-6/℃||8.4||4||3.3||10.3|
1. Low density: 3.2 g/cm3 with lightweight than most of other technical ceramics
2. Superior hardness, it's one of most hardest technical ceramic than others
3. Great wear resistance due to its exceptional hardness and self-lubricity
4. Low coefficient of thermal expansion and high thermal conductivity (20 W/m.k)
5. Great thermal shock resistance, it's up to 1000ºC under the special atmosphere
6. High mechanical strength and well resistance to impact than other advance ceramics
7. Heat & high-temperature resistance, The max. service temperature can be up to 1300ºC
8. Chemical and corrosion resistance, resistant to almost all inorganic acids and many organic acids
9. At the same time, Silicon nitride is a high-performance electrical insulation materia.
Most ceramic balls are mounted in the bearing (high-speed bearing, high precision bearing, vacuum bearing, high/low-temperature bearing, nonmagnetic bearing, high precision ball screws) for the high technology industry, such as aerospace and national defense and etc. The ceramic balls can also be used for chemistry, metallurgy, medical treatment, food industry, oilfield, electronic engineering and etc.
Contact Person: Lucy Sun