|Product Name::||High Performance Ceramic Precision Balls For Bearings||Roundness:||≥97%|
|Advantage:||Excellent Wear Resistance||Grain Size:||<0.1um|
|Self Consumption (ppm):||<1||Color:||Pure White|
6.06g/cm3 ceramic precision balls,
6.06g/cm3 ceramic bearing balls,
0.1um ceramic bearing balls
High performance ceramic precision balls for bearings
Balls manufactured from zirconium dioxide are highly resistant to corrosion, abrasion, and stress from repetitive impacts. In fact, they will actually increase in toughness at the point of impact. Zirconia oxide balls also have incredibly high hardness, durability, and strength. High temperatures and corrosive chemicals are no issue for zirconia balls, and they will maintain their excellent properties up to 1800 degrees ºF.
|Compressive strength||>2.0KN (Φ1.5mm)|
1. Zirconium balls maintain their high strength up to 1800 ºF.
2. Highly resistant to abrasion and corrosion.
3. Chemically inert to caustics, molten metals, organic solvents, and most acids.
4. Undergoes transformation toughening when subject to stress.
5. High strength and toughness.
6. High temperature resistance.
7. High durability.
8. High load capacity.
10. Long lifetime of use.
11. Excellent wear-resistance.
1. High-performance bearings, pumps, and valves.
2. Check valves.
3. Flow meters.
4. Measurement instruments.
5. Grinding and milling.
6. Medical & Pharmaceutical industries.
7. Food & Chemical industries.
Contact Person: Lucy Sun