|Product Name::||High Precision Ceramic Precision Balls For Pumps||Roundness:||≥97%|
|Advantage:||Excellent Wear Resistance||Grain Size:||<0.1um|
|Self Consumption (ppm):||<1||Color:||Pure White|
9Moh's Zirconia Ceramic Parts,
G100 ceramic precision balls,
1.5mm Zirconia Ceramic Parts
High precision ceramic precision balls for pumps
This makes zirconia balls a great option for use in many high-impact and high-temperature environments. Their properties make them the most durable ball for grinding and milling applications. In addition, zirconium oxide ceramic balls are commonly used in flow control applications such as check valves, and they are also popular for use in the medical field due to their high strength and purity.
|Compressive strength||>2.0KN (Φ1.5mm)|
1. Good stability, strong acid and alkali resistance.
2. Has excellent toughness, compressive strength, etc., impact resistance, not broken.
3. Low abrasion (ppm level), minimal wear on equipment, is the best grinding medium.
4. The zirconium bead has good roundness, smooth surface, bright, high density, good strength, inertness, and hardness, and is a
perfect and fine spherical grinding medium.
1. High-performance bearings, pumps, and valves.
2. Check valves.
3. Flow meters.
4. Measurement instruments.
5. Medical & Pharmaceutical industries.
6. Chemical industries.
Contact Person: Lucy Sun