|Material:||Zirconia||Flexural Strength:||1250 MPa|
|Advantage:||Long Working Life||Item:||Advanced Grinding, Smooth, , High Hardness Yttria-stabilized Zirconia Mortar|
|Modulus Of Elasticity:||210Mpa||Heat Expansion Rate (10-6K-1):||10|
Yttria Stabilized Zirconia Mortar,
Zirconia Mortar High Hardness,
Mortars Zirconia Ceramic Parts
Advanced grinding, smooth, , high hardness yttria-stabilized zirconia mortar
Zirconia mortar is mainly used for grinding and analyzing a small number of samples in the laboratory. It is used for grinding solid substances or mixing powdered solids.
Wash and dry the mortar, and then put the grinding material into the bowl. First cover the mouth of the bowl with the left hand, and gently crush the coarse material with the right hand glass pestle, and then grind. Until the fineness is reached, the grinding material is poured out from the mouth and continues to grind after sifting the coarse grain. If you want to make a paste, you can also use a mortar, the method is the same as above, but because of the large contact surface of fine particles after grinding, the dissolution speed is increased, after grinding, the yan distillate water is directly added in the bowl, to be adjusted into a paste by the tip of the tip, and finally washed with distilled water, the washing liquid is also poured into the container.
|Modulus of Elasticity||GPa||210|
|fracture toughness||MPa m1/2||8-10|
|thermal expansivity||[normal temperature～400℃] x10-6||10.3|
|nitric acid(90%)||weight loss||0|
1. The product has no crack, no impurity and strong resistance to wear.
2. The product has high gloss and strong corrosion resistance, and can be used in acid grinding materials.
3. High purity and hardness, which meet the quality and technical standards.
Advisories and Precautions:
1. In the process of use, special care should be taken to avoid grinding substances with excessive hardness and contact with hydrofluoric acid.
2. When grinding, the mortar should be placed on an object that is not easy to slide, and the pestle should be kept vertical. Large pieces of solids should only be crushed, not pounded with a pestle, as this will damage the mortar and pestle or spill solids out. Explosive materials should only be lightly crushed, not ground. To grind substances that are corrosive to the skin, cover the mortar with a thick paper or plastic sheet, then make a hole in the center, insert a pestle and grind again. The amount of solids in the mortar should not exceed one third of its volume.
Contact Person: Lucy Sun